The ECTI TRANSACTIONS is published bi-annually by the Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Communications and Information Technology Association (ECTI). Contributed papers must be original that advance the state-of-the art and applications of Electronics and Communications. Both theoretical contributions (including new techniques, concepts, and analyses) and practical contributions (including system experiments and prototypes, and new applications) are encouraged. The submitted manuscript must have been copyrighted, published, or submitted or accepted for publication elsewhere, except in a conference proceedings. The manuscript text should not contain any commercial references, such as company names, university names, trademarks, commercial acronyms, or part numbers. All material not accepted will not be returned.
Authors should document their work in relation to the open literature. The following limits on length should be observed.
1) Regular papers, up to 12 pages in length, including figures and illustrations.
2) Correspondences, less than 3 pages in length, including figures and illustrations.
Styles for Manuscript
1) The manuscript must be in English.
2) Provide a carefully worded abstract of 150 to 300 words for regular papers and less than 150 words for correspondences. Name, address, and telephone number of author(s) should be organised on a cover page.
3) The style for organization of a paper can be found in the "Manuscript Format" section.
Form and Submissions
1) The manuscripts itself
2) Cover Page: should include
- Paper title
- Paper category (regular paper or correspondence)
- Full name of all author
- Name and address of the key author whom proofs and other correspondence can be sent
- Keywords (duplicate from the paper)
- Abstract (duplicate from the paper)
- Date of submission
1. Authors are encouraged to submit their paper in electronic form. Manuscripts must be in the form of ps or pdf files attached to standard emails.
2. Authors who are not convenient to submit paper in electronic form, hard copy formatted is also appreciated. Authors are to send four copies of the manuscript.
3. Original illustrations (could be also good resolution image files) must be ready for immediately submission upon acceptance of the manuscript. In the case of regular papers, also be prepared to provide a brief technical biography and photograph of each author.
Where to Submit
Electronic version Register online here to submit a paper.
Printed copies of the manuscript are to send to following address:
ECTI Transactions Editor
Sirindhon International Institute of Technology
131 Moo 5 Tiwanon Rd.,Bangkadi
The review process usually takes three to six months. The author is then notified the decision of the editor based on the reviewers' recommendations. Authors may be asked to revise the manuscript if it is not accepted or rejected in its original form. The un-accepted manuscript will not be returned to authors.
It is the policy of ECTI to own the copyright to the published contributions on behalf of the interests of ECTI, its authors, and their employers, and to facilitate the appropriate reuse of this material by others. To comply with the Copyright Law, authors are required to sign an ECTI copyright transfer form before publication. This form, a copy of which appears in this journal, returns to authors and their employers full rights to reuse their material for their own purposes.